Like a crystal ball for your plant
Don’t have all the resources you’d like? Running an understaffed site? Want an ongoing monitor? Pass your wastewater testing needs over to opseyes and get results in 10 minutes. Our technology is backed by industry leader Ramboll.
Our predictive results and recommendations save you the money it would traditionally cost you to bring filaments back into range.
Track your results over time to maintain a compliant plant that’s within permit limits and EPA standards.
We’re your plant’s professional and ongoing bug watcher. No need for a lab, another engineer, or any specialist training.
Built from the ground up by the industry’s best and brightest, opseyes is co-created by industry authorities on wastewater treatment microbiology, including Mr. Frank DeOrio, Senior Technical Director at Ramboll.
Unlike other testing entities, opseyes doesn’t require you to ship test tubes or work around researchers’ schedules. Instead, we fit seamlessly into your existing sampling routine and can provide near-instant results 24/7/365.
We’re on your team.
With opseyes, there’s no bait-and-switch to get you to buy expensive bacteria or any other product. Our core mission is to give you more control over your testing and treatment cycle. Plus, if you have questions, our industry experts are here to help.
Powered by Ramboll
Opseyes is backed by Ramboll, a global leader in engineering, architecture and consultancy. Ramboll’s expertly architected solutions are making a difference in multiple industries, including the wastewater treatment space, where Ramboll has over 50 years of experience.
Want a Healthy & Safe Treatment Plant? Start by Checking These 3 Essentials
Jun 22, 2020
5 Ways Artificial Intelligence (AI) Can Protect You, Your Wastewater, And Your Treatment Plant
Apr 02, 2020
Get started today.
TRY FOR FREE
- Your free test is waiting for you!
- Just set up an account so we know where to send the results
- No payment or contracts needed
- And we won’t sell you bacteria afterwards!
- Get a look at your bugs in under 10 minutes
- Best for one-off wastewater diagnosis and emergency testing
- Ideal when you want a quick answer or confirmation of issue
- See our 10-minute turnaround time for yourself!
- Save $500!
- Best for once-monthly testing
- Great for small plants and operators with consistent water quality
- Save $500 over purchasing single tests!
- Great for municipal and larger plant
- Ideal if you want ongoing reassurance that your plant’s running steady and stable
- Generates automatic alerts if you have any problems
- Provides total peace of mind about your permit compliance