Your new virtual operator
Run an opseyes test on your mixed liquor sample and within 10 minutes we’ll tell you what’s wrong and how to fix it. No lab, no extra engineer, and no specialist training needed.
1 sample + 4 photos = results in 10 minutes.
Collect your sample
Place a sample of your mixed liquor on a slide. Position the slide in focus under your microscope. Worried about your microscope’s quality? Don’t be. opseyes’ technology takes care of this.
Take 4 photos of your sample and upload them to your opseyes account.
Don’t have a microscope camera? Just order a free camera bracket from us so you can attach your cell phone to a microscope, zoom in on your sample, and take the photo opseyes needs to give you results.
Get real-time results
opseyes analyzes your photos to produce results in under 10 minutes. You get a detailed diagnostic and recommendation report on what your bugs look like and what you should do next in your plant.
Get real-time results.
In 10 minutes or less, you’ll receive a detailed diagnostic and recommendations report about the state of your plant and what to do next. Easy!
“I launched opseyes after realizing that advanced medical tests can be turned around in minutes — but wastewater testing took days, if not weeks. In collaboration with Ramboll, we developed the technology to cut the microscopy process down to just 10 minutes.”
Bryan Arndt, Founder
Get started today.
TRY FOR FREE
- Your free test is waiting for you!
- Just set up an account so we know where to send the results
- No payment or contracts needed
- And we won’t sell you bacteria afterwards!
- Get a look at your bugs in under 10 minutes
- Best for one-off wastewater diagnosis and emergency testing
- Ideal when you want a quick answer or confirmation of issue
- See our 10-minute turnaround time for yourself!
- Save $500!
- Best for once-monthly testing
- Great for small plants and operators with consistent water quality
- Save $500 over purchasing single tests!
- Great for municipal and larger plant
- Ideal if you want ongoing reassurance that your plant’s running steady and stable
- Generates automatic alerts if you have any problems
- Provides total peace of mind about your permit compliance