Wastewater testing that doesn’t waste your time.
Don’t want to deal with out-of-control filaments? Run an opseyes test to avoid issues early and get a look at your bugs in under 10 minutes.
Get a detailed report on your bugs in under 10 minutes to instantly know what’s in your mixed liquor and see how your plant is doing.
Identify filament issues early so you can troubleshoot, correct your plant, and avoid a costly and messy upset.
Get ongoing reassurance that your plant’s running steady, stable, and in compliance.
Ready to give it a go?
Try it for yourself – on us. Your free no-obligation test is waiting for you.
Your bugs tell you a lot. Get the technology to hear them.
Run an opseyes test on your mixed liquor sample to identify filament issues and quickly correct them. The test produces a detailed diagnostic and recommendation report into your inbox immediately.
Straightforward & Speedy
You don’t need to go to a lab, get another engineer in, or even train an operator to use opseyes or a microscope. opseyes is simple, quick, and accurate.
Predictive & Powerful
Your current data means you’re always reacting to problems. Our results help you prevent them in the first place. We’ve used Artificial Intelligence on 1000s of samples to create an industry-leading test as accurate as the best microbiologist.
Work in a plant susceptible to filament issues?
An opseyes test report will:
Tell you if filaments are on the rise.
Give you a list of things you need to go look at right away.
Tell you what corrective actions to run if any of those things are out of control.
Get on top of out-of-control filaments quickly.
“Opseyes has been amazingly accurate and exceeded my expectations. It can make your life much easier with results in minutes.”
Frank DeOrio, Head Microbiologist
A word from the wise: Ramboll’s Frank DeOrio chats to opseyes about microscopy
Sep 29, 2021
How to avoid the most common mistakes when using your microscope
Jun 09, 2021
Get started today.
TRY FOR FREE
- Your free test is waiting for you!
- Just set up an account so we know where to send the results
- No payment or contracts needed
- Best for one-off wastewater diagnosis and emergency testing
- Ideal when you want a quick answer or confirmation of issue
- Best for once-monthly testing
- Great for small plants and operators with consistent water quality
OPEN ACCESS TESTS
- Ideal if you want ongoing reassurance that your plant’s running steady and stable
- Generates automatic alerts if you have any problems
- Microscope not included, but contact us if you need help finding one.
Not seeing a package that fits your needs? Contact us today and we’ll work with you to find a custom solution.